Wednesday, December 28, 2016

A quick review of Mary Sue OCs

Wednesday, December 28, 2016
Hey Tweebies! I wasn't originally going to make another post, but I was too tempted, so here we go!
This is a quick review of all the Mary Sue OCs out there. Mary Sues are usually overpowered characters. The same goes for Gary Stus/Marty Stus/Larry Stus. Enough about Mary Sues and Gary Stus--on to the actual stuff.
1. BaitFrosty.  I highly disapprove of BaitFrosty. She ships her character with Sans. UGH. I don't like people shipping their characters with Sans. BaitFrosty is not a troll--I can tell. She gets mad at other people for shipping their character with Sans. I will not include the link to her profile--she's already deactivated from DeviantArt.
2. 0CutieTheKitten0. Again, she's a Sans shipper. I don't have a problem with her, really. It's just that I saw her on DeviantArt comments calling a person an 'ugly mistake'. CutieTheKitten, if you're reading this, I'm sorry...please don't call me a mistake...
Well, that's all for now, Tweebies. My hands and fingers hurt from all that typing! ~(@o@)~
Tweebie friends forever,
lolka12 (TweebieLife founder)
UPDATE! Some art pieces from Cutie's account have mature content filters, so I don't think you should visit her account...
P.S: I excluded Cutie's account link because she got deactivated.


No comments:

Post a Comment