Tuesday, December 27, 2016

AAAAGH Undertale...

Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Hey Tweebies! Do you know about Undertale? I do! I've played it before, it's an amazing game. You can download it on Steam. Undertale is definitely awesome! People call it cringy but I think it's cool. The only thing I don't like is the OC X Sans thing most Sans Fans do. Sure, I'm a Sans Fan, but I don't ship my character with Sans. Just the fact of OC X Sans makes me cringe.
Well, that's all for now. Sorry that this post was so short. I get Writer's Block easily. It makes me not want to write. See you later, Tweebie BFFs! Don't forget to become an official Tweebie by reading my posts. Tweebies ROCK!
Tweebie friends forever,
lolka12 (TweebieLife founder)
P.S: No hate, please! Also, no criticism. I didn't ask for any to improve my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment