Tuesday, December 27, 2016

TweebieLife Introduction

Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Hey Tweebies! Welcome to TweebieLife. As you know, you are now a Tweebie for reading this post. Tell me in the comments if you've read my posts and want to be a Tweebie. I will write more posts soon-- more posts, more Tweebies! My posts will usually be on everyday life, things I like, tutorials, and entertainment for all the Tweebies out there. But you know what? I didn't think of this in my own mind, I got inspired. Sure, there's no tutorial on how to make a blog, but this website is kind of like a blog. Check it out! www.btweens.com This is where I got the whole blog idea. Thanks to bTweens!
Anyway, TweebieLife is all about life, girl talk, and more. Anyone who reads my posts are now Tweebies! Here is a message to the Tweebies: You are cool for being a Tweebie. Thanks for reading my post!
That's all for now. I'll be right back at ya tomorrow!
Tweebie friends forever,
lolka12 (TweebieLife founder)

No comments:

Post a Comment