Wednesday, January 25, 2017

A look into Lolka's life

Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Hey Tweebies! Happy 2017! I wanted to tell you about my day.
Today I went to school early. My grandpa lectures me if I'm late. When I got to school, I figured out that all the kids were in gym, so I went to the gymnasium. The kids were all playing with basketballs. Later on, it was recess. I was playing dogs with Cybil. (Cybil is not her real name. I am giving everybody fake names to protect their personal info.) We were making this thing called brew, and we just stirred leftover water from a puddle with a stick. It was really boring. I remember today, I made colored blobs. I gave the blobs names. Their names were Sans, Blobimus, and Blobette. Here, I will show you a picture of the blobs.
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment