Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Lolka's bad day (& book recommendations)

Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Hey Tweebies! Lolka here! How are you doing? I hope you're doing great! Before we talk about my day, we'll get into some book recommendations. First, we have a book called Go Girl!; The Worst Gymnast. The start of the book mostly focuses on when the main character does a handspring, but messes up and accidentally kicks her coach in the face. It's surprising that I found an English copy of the Go Girl series, because at Chapters, there was only French copies. I love this book-you should definitely read it!
I can't think of any more good books, so I'll update you later. Back to my bad day. If I mention somebody, I won't use their real name. My friend,who we'll call Jenna, told me that a girl named 'Libby' is trash-talking about me. She told me that Libby thinks my face looks like a marshmallow, and that my hair looks like sausages. Jenna also told me that Libby is just using me to make me buy candy for her. How rude! Libby is so mean!
Well, that's all for now, Tweebies. I'll keep you updated on what happens tomorrow. Bye!
P.S: 'Libby' is now a good friend. She confessed and said she never said any of those things. Now, Jenna lied to me...Lying is foolish. Shame on you, Jenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment