Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Roleplay Updates

Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Hey Tweebies! Remember the Cool Girl/Boy (boys are now welcome to the club) Roleplay Club that I made back in February? It's back and even better than ever! We're doing roleplays any time that you and I are allowed to get online. Let me tell you about my roleplay character.
My character is named Tia. She's a very kind and loving girl that hangs out with her group of friends called the Cute Club. But at night when all the other children are sleeping and the stars glow, she transforms into Moonlight. Her power is Blinding Starlight. (I'm trying to think of more powers for her.) She has an annoying little brother named Sammy. What's your roleplay character? Tell me in the comments.
Well, that's all for now, Tweebies. See you when the sun glows tomorrow!
P.S: Check out my Deviantart at kfan188.deviantart.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment