Sunday, July 2, 2017

Tweebie's a Tutor!

Sunday, July 2, 2017
Hey Tweebies! Welcome to July. I am very sorry I haven't been posting since May. It's just because I needed a little break. If you actually read my blog, please don't force me to post every single day. It gives me stress! Anyway, I've been wanting to start a little summer tutoring group. The reason why is because I was reading a new magazine called Teen Boss. There was a section about making money over summer and I saw that there was an option for tutoring. I just decided I wanted to tutor. Do you have any idea what my business name should be? I was thinking Miss A's Tutoring but I changed my mind. Anyway. that's all for now. See you when the sun glows tomorrow! (Except if I need another little break.)

No comments:

Post a Comment